Terms & Conditions
Bad Weather Policy
- Banana Tennis Academy and your tennis coach reserves right to cancel or postpone the tennis lesson during bad weather conditions, for safety reasons.
- If the weather looks foreboding 1 hour prior to your class, you can liaise with your coach with regards to your class status. If it is agreed between you and your coach that the weather will not hold, you can cancel and reschedule the class. There will be no charge.
- Once the class has commenced and have to be called off 15 minutes into your lesson, it will be counted as a full hour lesson. Your coach may work with you on some off-court aspects of your game; footwork drills, static exercises, stroke correction, tactical assessment and many more, in replacement of your usual lesson.
Attendance and Make Up Policy
- For private classes, you are required to inform your instructor at least ONE day before the lesson should you wish to postpone your lesson. For group classes, there will no compensation or make up lessons.
- Lost time due to the student’s tardiness will not be compensated or replaced.
- Coaching fees are to be paid in packages of 4 or 12 sessions, each session being 1 hour in duration. Coaching fees are to be paid in full within 3 days after Banana Tennis Academy contacts you to firm up the details with regards to scheduling of lessons.Upon registration, Banana Tennis Academy will reserve your slot for 3 days. Upon which coaching fees are to be paid in full via Internet bank transfer, ATM transfer or cheque payment.
Group Lessons Bundle Expiration Dates
- Expiration date for 4hr bundles will be 6 weeks from date of payment/renewal
- Expiration date for 12hr bundles will be 18 weeks from date of payment/renewal
- If there are certain dates you know in advance that you will not be able to make it, give us Early Notice, before your first lesson so that we can adjust accordingly
- If you need to consume your bundle quickly as it's about to expire, do let us know, we can help schedule you into our other existing groups
Entrance & Usage of Tennis Courts
Private Condo/Club Courts
- Students are required to pay for any deposit, entrance or parking fees (if applicable) for the tennis coach.
- Different condo managements may have their own set of policies for tennis lessons conducted at their premises, students are encouraged to check with the condo management before engaging a private tennis coach to conduct lessons at their condo tennis courts.
Cancellation, Postponement & Change of Coach
Public Tennis Courts
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances, Banana Tennis Academy reserves the rights to cancel, postpone or change a tennis coach for your tennis lesson.
- We will not be held responsible for any claims arising out of any injury, damage or loss of life while attending this course and this includes all cost, and expenses incurred as a result of such claims.
Banana Tennis Pte Ltd will not misuse/sell our student’s private information. But by filling up this our registration form you agree to receive communication from us and we’ll send you latest updates and new services to improve your experience and learning with our academy
Acceptance of Terms & Conditions
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.